You will always have makeup products that are repurchased time after time, and they’re the ‘holy grail’ beauty essentials for a good reason. It definitely says a lot whenever you purchase a replacement of a makeup product a few times or more.
These items that you continuously replenish upon completion, are exactly doing what you require of them. Usually, you also get great recommendations from trusted beauty gurus, or do your homework by checking out reviews and watching videos. Otherwise, you make a mistake of buying items that won’t work for you.
Many of us have those beauty products that we return to after being tempted by dozens of other stuff. So let’s get started!
- A good concealer. A creamy, hydrating concealer is what you’re after. It goes everywhere with you, and stays in your bag at all times. It should also highlight your face and cover up any redness.
For the under eye area, select a shade that’s a bit lighter than your skin’s natural color. This is to avoid a glaringly white circle surrounding the eyes. Choose a concealer matching the exact color of your foundation when it comes to your face.
- The right foundation. It looks hydrating and gorgeous on the skin if you have dry skin, and also has a matte effect if you happen to have oily skin. The ideal foundation will control the oils on your face throughout the day, keeping breakouts from happening.
It’s easy to find the best foundation color shade that’s suitable for your skin type. For sensitive skin, a hypoallergenic and scent-free foundation works best, while a powder one will complement combination skin.
The right foundation is the base you use to hide blemishes and even out your complexion, so it’s a must-have!
- Mascara. If people mistake you for wearing eyelash extensions when in fact, it’s just mascara, then you’ve found the mascara that’s worth keeping, and buying again! Especially if it holds a curl all day long while giving your lashes the fluffiest volume.
Since mascara makes your eye pop, it can save you from looking tired or sleep-deprived every single time. You never regret investing in a makeup product that doesn’t let you down!
- Lip cream. Whether you’re a beginner or a makeup professional, a reliable lip cream is part of your daily routine.
The lip cream worth every dime has lightweight creamy texture that’s light on the lips but heavy on the pigmentation.
- Eyeshadow palette. An amazing eyeshadow palette that suits all skin tone will instantly enhance your complexion, that you’d get the same product again and again once it runs out! Eyeshadow can also add depth and dimension to the eyes, so it would be too good to miss!
It’s worth spending money on products that are worth repurchasing, since they reflect your beauty hygiene, and how you look after yourself. The beauty industry may put pressure on everyone to have the latest ‘it’ makeup products, but you don’t truly need a million stuff to do the same thing!