Considering its immense popularity now, you might be living under the rock if you haven’t heard about the moringa plant. It’s a popular ingredient that’s been added to body washes and moisturizers. Because of its anti-aging benefits, even designer beauty brands (such as Estee Lauder, for example) feature Moringa extracts in their products.
Nicknamed as the ‘tree of life’, the moringa plant has been known for its mind-blowing nourishing, moisturizing, and antioxidant powers. In the ancient times, the moringa plant was used in skin and hair potions. Recently it has been gaining attention in the world of science, due to its astonishing concentrations of protein and other vitamins and micro-nutrients.
There are many ways that you can enjoy the benefits of moringa for your diet, skin, hair and overall health:
- Hair Protector. Moringa has powerful cleansing and purifying abilities. Use hair products with moringa, and your hair is protected all the time. This is among the many reasons why moringa is making a buzz in the beauty world. It gives you the softest, strongest hair, ever. If you’re prone to hair breakage and frizz, you won’t be able to get enough of moringa. Just as your stylist or colorist, and they’d agree that it’s one of the best hair care ingredients out there.
- Anti-acne Masks. Great news for those who are constantly breaking out or dealing with annoying skin problems! Moringa is loaded with Vitamin A (hint: retinol is derived from Vitamin A) and it paves the way to clearer, blemish-free skin. When used topically, moringa empowers your skin cells to renew themselves, effectively limiting breakouts and getting rid of pigmentation and blemishes. If you’re ready for a flawless complexion, you’d be putting moringa on your face (and everywhere else, really) as soon as possible!
- Moisturizer. Since the moringa plant is rich in Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, it gets easier to fight dry and flaky skin caused by pollution or harsh weather. Perfect for dehydration lines and flaky skin, moringa-rich moisturizers will pamper your skin and maintain its healthy cells. It will never disappoint if you’re after intensely soft and nourished skin!
- Anti-Stress and Immune System Booster. Stress kills softly, and it can have a devastating effect on your physical appearance and immune system. Nutritionists agree that moringa is the food for the immune system, and for a great reason! It’s high in powerful immunity nutrients such as iron and beta-carotene. All it takes a sprinkle of moringa powder into your drink! Moringa leaf also fights the effects of stress, thanks to its adaptogenic properties. Supercharge your smoothies or fruit juices with moringa, and your immune system will thank you for it!
- Anti-Fatigue. Moringa contains more iron than spinach has; that’s why if you’re working out on a regular basis, you’d be amazed with how moringa can reduce soreness in your muscles. It’s essential for maintaining and building healthy muscles, so incorporating it into your own diet would be the best health decision you’d ever make.
This natural ingredient will transform your health and you’d be glad you tried it!